The Board provides a number of licensing services. As a current or prospective licensee, you can:
- Apply for your initial license to practice in North Dakota.
- Apply through reciprocity if you hold a current license in good standing from another state.
- Upgrade your CRT license to the RRT license by simply emailing a copy of your NBRC Clinical Simulation Exam report to our office. No fee is required!
- Renew your license.
- Check your initial or reciprocity application status.
- Update your current info, such as a change of address.
- Print your current license certificate.