The Board provides a number of licensing services. As a current or prospective licensee, you can:
- Apply for your initial license to practice in North Dakota.
- Apply through reciprocity if you hold a current license in good standing from another state.
- Upgrade your CRT license to the RRT license by simply emailing a copy of your NBRC Clinical Simulation Exam report to our office. No fee is required!
- Renew your license.
- Check your initial or reciprocity application status.
- Update your current info, such as a change of address.
- Print your current license certificate.
Provisional Licensure Now Available
A provisional license is now available. This license is good for 180 days. The criminal history background check requirement has been waived for this license. All other licensure requirements must be met. There is an option to apply through the Initial or Reciprocity process. Each process takes approximately the same amount of time, depending on how long it takes for required documentation to be received by the NDSBRC Office. See above for full licensure overview.