Public Services Overview
Employers and other members of the general public can engage with the Board in several ways:
- Verify a licensee's license.
You can lookup a board-licensed respiratory therapist or polysomnographic technologist and see if their license is current, if there's any disciplinary action against the license.
- Request a list of licensees.
- File a complaint about a licensee.
- See Board info such as meeting minutes and upcoming meeting agendas.
- Learn about the laws and rules that the Board enforces.
- Contact the Board about general questions or comments.